If you believe that the presence of cookies violates your privacy, you can disable them at any time, either for a specific website or for all connections from your browser.
- In the Mozilla Firefox browser - in the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and the "Privacy" tab. The browser gives you the option to indicate that you do not want to be tracked at all or to delete individual cookies from individual websites.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer - in the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options" and the "Privacy" tab. You can use a special slider to adjust the overall level of privacy or use the "Websites" button to manage the settings of individual websites.
- In the Google Chrome browser - in the menu hidden under the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data...". In addition to the ability to clear cookies, there is a "More information" link that takes you to a detailed description of the browser's privacy features.
- In the Opera browser, click the "Opera" button - in the upper left corner, open the menu and select "Settings" and then "Clear browsing history...". In addition to the ability to delete cookies that have already been set, there is also a "Manage cookies..." button leading to more advanced options for individual websites.
- In the Apple Safari browser - in the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and the "Privacy" tab. There you will find numerous options regarding cookies.
- In mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices - each phone model can support this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy options in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device.